One of the best Property Management company in Chennai is RENTOSTAY Property Management Services team are internationally experienced agents operating from Chennai and expanding the operations soon allover India. Our team consists of qualified property management experts having in excess of 14+ years experience in residential & commercial property management in India and Internationally. We recognize that the property management is people’s industry. We are big enough to cope and small enough to care about personal service to both landlords and tenants.
We work with a wide range of property owners residing across the globe and having properties in Chennai. We provide them a dedicated property management service with the experience, expertise and focus required to manage all important, critical and complex aspects of residential & commercial rentals / leasing / lettings. Meeting the needs of our customers is our core focus.
RENTOSTAY Property Management Services ensures that we have the most appropriate, high quality and affordable housing stocks for our prospective tenants. Our quick response to the tenant’s requests and completing the given task on the given time frame makes our tenant feel comfortable and provide them a smooth living throughout the tenancy. We ensure that our tenants are completely satisfied with the service we offer and the homes they occupy, exemplified by the fact that our tenants rarely move from the houses we manage, other than when they outgrow their home or move away from the area. It’s our pleasure to go an extra mile to make our property owners and tenants to get delighted and satisfied.
Our property management teams can deliver an effective service that will maximize clients return from all of their properties.
The key services that are provided within our typical property management are:
- Representing the property owners / Prospective tenant
- Negotiating the rent / lease amount
- Rental agreement and inventory making
- Refundable deposit collection
- Rent collection
- Any small/minor repairs taken care on behalf of property owners
- Lease compliance
- Service charge control and expenditure management
- Procurement and contractor management
- Renewal of rental / lease agreement
- Property visits on regular intervals
- Assistance in vacating the property
- Renovating the property
- Maximising the rental income to the maximum
- Running and managing the Property in a serviced apartment concept