What is Crockery Unit? How to design a Crockery Unit?
It is a piece of furniture that is used to hide the clutters and flourish the collection of design to serve the purpose of the space and allowing the accessibility to storage, arrangement, and display of the crockery pieces.
Crockery unit is the organized design unit which unveils the clutter-free space in the Dining and kitchen areas simultaneously providing more functionality from the design and deploying the essentials in the superior place to bring aesthetic look by naturally blending with the elements of design and different styles of design leaving the space feel connected with other furnishings and furniture’s enclosed within the space.
It’s a kind of furniture piece that attributes the multi tasking element in it and transforming from being a normal storage cabinet to elegant piece for arranging the fancy cutlery, kitchen accessories, smaller to heavier crockery pieces to warm welcome the guests for the dinner and serving them with a great crockery set.
Let’s have a look at the classification of crockery unit design:
Based on Functionality and structure:
- Wall-mounted crockery unit:
- Kind of design which is fixed to the wall from the height of the floor without compromising on the space and storage.
- It provides promising look with perfect blend of materials and colors used.
- Here, it leaves the feel of contemporary style of crockery unit.
2. Side-board style crockery unit:
- A sideboard style cabinet brings the traditional and vintage look and also naturally blends with the dining table colors and textures.
- It usually consists of a set of cupboards, glass doors, open shelves, set of drawers conveniently holding the crockery set.
- It also holds well with the wall designs or pictures that are hanged above the furniture set.
3. Modular crockery unit:
- Modular crockery unit is designed with compact size and shape, and best suit for showcasing the kitchen accessories and glass wares.
- One such advantage of this kind of crockery unit comes through customized design based on specifications of clients.
- Accent lighting inside the cabinets adds up the beauty of the design.
4. China crockery cabinets:
- It is generally made up of wood. Its one piece furniture with unique texture of wooden grains that brings nature look.
- It is the perfect way to exhibit the best of the collections and is basically made up of Particle board, MDF, and Plywood. It gives versatile storage comfort and makes it easier to manage the whole stuff of glassware.
Based on style of the Design:
- Compact and minimalist design:
- Crockery unit design must solve all your problems with crockery and kitchen accessories storage without compromising on look, functionality. Clean and minimal look could serve great aesthetics.
- Furnish your crockery unit in such a way that it should look as a design piece with professional touch when it is placed anywhere in the home.
- It should be designed in simple and compact way to look good even in small spaces with easily accessible drawer designs.
- Off-balance feel with design:
- It is sometimes a better idea to go with bit asymmetrical way of design which creates more customization and exciting design to the space. It provides uniqueness in design.
- It also allows the various sizes of crockery to fit in best way. Something which is slight different from normal creates dramatic look with great design opportunities.
- Combination of glass shelves, wooden shutters and appropriate colors leaves the design way more exciting.
- Customized crockery unit design:
- Customized piece of furniture is a smart way to easily blend storage unit to an existing way of design tweaks.
- It also opens up to various options in designing and lets you to select your own choice of materials, colors, finishing, handles, additional fittings, number, size and style of divisions of shelves, and drawers.
- Make design more powerful with perfect finishes and materials:
- Crockery unit is made using two main components, carcass (inside body) and shutters (doors).
- Carcass is usually made up of MDF and plywood with laminate finish. Shutters are made up of glass materials, marine plywood or MDF with acrylic or glossy, membrane, UV, Matte finishes.
- Finishes and materials are selected based on design styles right from vintage style till modern or contemporary style.
Choose the crockery unit design to reflect your personal choice and grab the design that is indulged in functionality and aesthetic look with professional designer’s assistance. We the best interior designer in Chennai, can assist you in this job and make the best crockery unit designing for you.